Valencia, the 3rd largest metropolitan area in Spain rests on the Mediterranean Sea.
While in Valencia..
- INDULGE: Valencia is known for the famous spanish dish, Paella.
- EXPERIENCE: The Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias is one of Europe's most impressive centers dedicated to cultural and scientific exhibitions.
- RELAX: Some of the world's most beautiful beaches are found in Valencia, on the Mediterranean coast.
Traveling to Valencia
Valencia's airport offers flights to most major European cities including Paris and London. Flights from other parts of the world can be funneled through Madrid or Barcelona.
Valencia is a major transportation hub that is reachable by local, regional, national, and international trains. More information regarding public transportation can be found here.
Valencia Tourist Card
The Valencia Tourist Card offers free public urban transport (including to-and-from the airport) and discounts in Museums, leisure activities, shops and restaurants, for 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Allows you to travel in any of Valencia’s metro, city bus and tram zones.
- Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serrano and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
- Special discounts for the city's main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the Cathedral.
- A free Valencia Map and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops