The Controlled Release Society invites you to submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation at the 2019 CRS Annual Meeting & Exposition.
- Regenerative Medicine: Responsive Biomaterials and Cell Therapies
- Neurological Disorders and Chronic Pain
- Global Health and Neglected Diseases
- Theranostics and Molecular Imaging
- Hot Topics in Topical and Transdermal Delivery
- Importance of a Rational Design: Carrier, Linker, Cargos
- Delivery of Biomacromolecules (Proteins, Peptides And Antibodies)
- Oral Delivery for Food and Nutraceuticals (C&DP)
- New Approaches on Physico-Chemical Characterization, Scale-Up and Stability Measurements
- Drug Delivery Against Antimicrobial Resistance
- Micro-/Nano-Particle Delivery
- Preclinical models of disease to foster clinical translation
- Crossing Challenging Biological Barriers
- Delivery in Cosmetics and Consumer Products (C&DP)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Gene Delivery and Editing (GDE)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Nanomedicine and Nanoscale Drug Delivery (NNDD)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Ocular Drug Delivery (OCDD)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Bioinspired and Biomimetic Drug Delivery (BBDD)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Transdermal and Mucosal Drug Delivery (TMD)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Oral Drug Delivery (OrDD)
- Focus Group Scientific Session: Immuno Delivery (ID)
- Word count limit: 400 words (body)
- Abstract topic descriptions are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as on the Submission Guidelines posted above. Please review these topicas prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and meeting registration fees.